“Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen.” – Pete Carroll
Like many in these changing times, some of your employees may be struggling to cope with work or issues at home. Mindful employers are looking for ways to protect employees from overwhelm and burnout while supporting employee wellness. Benefits include improved job satisfaction and productivity, minimizing employee turnover and better retention.
Now is the time to introduce a culture of wellness and self-care that can benefit the lives of your employees AND your business. Help your employees reach their full potential and feel they belong to an organization that truly cares about them as a whole person!
With many options to choose from, Airmid’s Wellness Team makes it easy to get started!
An Employee Health Fair will introduce your employees to a variety of wellness support services, knowledge and activities to support their path to Well-Being. Held once or twice a year, a Health Fair provides a fun way to help build a culture of wellness. Employees feel they belong to an organization that truly cares about them as a whole person.
Health Fairs can be scheduled from one to several hours or more; customized to include “mini” or longer demonstrations, classes and workshops.
- Self-Care and mindfulness tips
- Chair Massage and Reiki
- Yoga and Meditation
- Chiropractic Posture Assessments
- Fitness techniques
- Community health resources
- Stress reduction activities
- Healthy food talk / demo
Our Wellness Toolkit Presentation is informative and entertaining. This is a great way to introduce self-care tips and resources to your team. Lunchtime presentations typically attract the most attendance, but other times and multiple sessions can be arranged. The topics and benefits include:
- What does wellness mean?
- Tips and techniques to stay present at work and home
- Mindfulness and movement activities to avoid stress and burnout
- How to bring back focus when distracted
- Healthy habits and simple lifestyle changes to promote well-being
- Mental health suggestions, resources, and much more
Wellness Toolkit One-Hour Presentation – $175
Our professional wellness staff will guide your employees in our specially crafted wellness workshops or classes. These on-site team-building events are a great way to support the mental health of your employees.
- Support employee wellness
- Informative and entertaining
- Improve job satisfaction and productivity
- Minimize employee turnover and improve retention
Great for support and team building for Businesses, Charities, Scout troops, Non-profit organizations and Sport teams.
On-Site One-Hour Workshop – $135
“Jen did a great job, according to the team! Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you!”
Whole Heart Maternal Mental Health
Customizable Wellness Workshop Options:
An event at Lunch is a popular time to gain attendance and enrich your employee’s performance. An entertaining and informative presentation or workshop can help them learn the skills they need to recharge for the rest of the day and be healthier and more productive at work. Choose from many topics that can include any of the following or those listed elsewhere on our site:
- Quick mini-workouts that can be done at a desk or in a small space
- Simple meditations and mindfulness techniques
- Self-check-ins and positive self-talk
- How to sit at your desk to avoid back pain
- Easy healthy snacks or meals
Stress can have a significant impact on an employee’s health. Employees can use sensory impressions to help them shift their thoughts and emotions into a healthier space when dealing with an overload of emotions, especially anxiety and stress. We can use sounds, feelings, sights, tastes, and smells to balance and heal ourselves to achieve greater physical and emotional well-being. Stress reduction topics can include:
- Sound Therapy
- Keys to Stress Reduction
- Aromatherapy: Basics of Essential Oils
- Musical Meditation
- Healing Sights
- Therapeutic Touch
“Our Community has nothing but praise for Seth’s seated yoga class. He is reliable, professional, and friendly… and our residents have described feeling healthier and more relaxed after his class.” —Heartis Senior Living
Mindfulness can be challenging. Due to the constant stressors of life and work, our minds may occasionally wander easily. Help your employees learn to focus on the task at hand to be more productive and present in their work and personal lives. Mindfulness sessions can include:
- Easy breathing techniques
- Quick meditation techniques
- Simple yoga poses to do while seated
- Setting Intentions
Self-Care is something that everyone needs to fight stress, fatigue, anxiety, illness, and depression. These are just a few…there are so many more benefits to taking a little time for yourself. Due to the constant stressors of life and work, your employees may need a little self-care time to help them thrive at work and in their lives. A self-care workshop can include:
- Private Chair Massage
- How to Sit at your desk to avoid back pain
- The Benefits of Journaling
- Chiropractic Posture Assessment
- Simple Ways to Improve your Diet to Increase Energy & Mood
- Brain Longevity for Prevention and Reversal of Cognitive Decline
- Learn to Exercise with or without Equipment