“Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen.” – Pete Carroll
Now is the time to introduce a culture of wellness and self-care that can benefit the lives of your team, business, or organization. Help your employees or members reach their full potential and feel they belong to an organization that truly cares about them as a whole person!
With many options, Airmid’s Wellness Team makes it easy to get started!
A Health Fair will introduce your employees and members to a variety of wellness support services, knowledge, and activities to support their path to Well-Being. Held once or twice a year, a Health Fair provides a fun way to help build a culture of wellness. Participants feel they belong to an organization that truly cares about them as a whole person.
Health Fairs can be scheduled from one to several hours or more; customized to include “mini” or longer demonstrations, classes, and workshops.
- Self-Care and mindfulness tips
- Chair Massage and Reiki
- Yoga and Meditation
- Chiropractic Posture Assessments
- Fitness techniques
- Community health resources
- Stress reduction activities
- Healthy food talk / demo
Our Wellness Toolkit Presentation is informative and entertaining. This is a great way to introduce self-care tips and resources to your team. Lunchtime presentations typically attract the most attendance, but other times and multiple sessions can be arranged. The topics and benefits include:
- What does wellness mean?
- Importance of taking breaks to increase productivity and reduce stress
- Tips and techniques to stay present at work and home
- Mindfulness and movement activities to avoid stress and burnout
- How to bring back focus when distracted
- Healthy habits and simple lifestyle changes to promote well-being
- Mental health suggestions, resources, and much more
Wellness Toolkit One-Hour Presentation – $195
Our professional wellness staff will guide your employees and members in our specially crafted wellness workshops or classes. These on-site team-building events are a great way to support the mental health of your employees and members.
- Support participant wellness
- Informative and entertaining
- Improve job satisfaction and productivity
- Minimize employee and member turnover and improve retention
Great for support and team building for Businesses, Charities, Scout troops, Non-profit organizations, and Sports teams.
Customized On-Site One-Hour Workshops – Quarterly, Monthly, and Weekly Available
Customizable Wellness Workshop Options:
An event at Lunch is a popular time to gain attendance and enrich your employee’s performance. An entertaining and informative presentation or workshop can help them learn the skills they need to recharge for the rest of the day and be healthier and more productive at work. Choose from many topics that can include any of the following or those listed elsewhere on our site:
- Quick mini-workouts that can be done at a desk or in a small space
- Simple meditations and mindfulness techniques
- Self-check-ins and positive self-talk
- How to sit at your desk to avoid back pain
- Easy healthy snacks or meals
Stress can have a significant impact a person’s health. Participants can use sensory impressions to help them shift their thoughts and emotions into a healthier space when dealing with an overload of emotions, especially anxiety, and stress. We can use sounds, feelings, sights, tastes, and smells to balance and heal ourselves to achieve greater physical and emotional well-being. Stress reduction topics can include:
- How to Prevent Burnout
- Mindfulness Techniques
- Keys to Stress Reduction
- Creating Good Habits
- Aromatherapy: Basics of Essential Oils
Mindfulness can be challenging. Due to the constant stressors of life and work, our minds may occasionally wander easily. Help your employees or members learn to focus on the task at hand to be more productive and present in their work and personal lives. Mindfulness sessions can include:
- Easy breathing techniques
- Quick meditation techniques
- Simple yoga poses to do while seated
- Setting Intentions
Self-Care is something that everyone needs to fight stress, fatigue, anxiety, illness, and depression. These are just a few…there are so many more benefits to taking a little time for yourself. Due to the constant stressors of life and work, your employees may need a little self-care time to help them thrive at work and in their lives. A self-care workshop can include:
- Private Chair Massage
- How to Sit at your desk to avoid back pain
- The Benefits of Journaling
- Chiropractic Posture Assessment
- Simple Ways to Improve your Diet to Increase Energy & Mood
- Brain Longevity for Prevention and Reversal of Cognitive Decline
- Learn to Exercise with or without Equipment
Like many in these changing times, some of your employees or members may struggle to cope with work or issues at home. Mindful leaders seek ways to protect their team from overwhelm and burnout while supporting wellness. Benefits include improved job satisfaction and productivity, minimized turnover, and better retention.
The pandemic made mental health a “we” challenge rather than a “me” challenge. The silver lining of covid was that people became aware of this.