Mindfulness Toolkit Presentation includes self-care practices, mindfulness tools, accessible movement activities, and mental health resources.
Airmid Where You Work!
This introductory session introduces mindfulness, movement, and relaxation techniques to help your team improve their overall well-being and be healthier, happier, more present, and more productive at work and in their personal lives.
Attendees learn self-care practices, mindfulness tools, accessible movement activities, and additional resources they can use to recognize and manage stress and other emotional concerns.
Movement Activities have many benefits for mental, emotional, and physical health. Movement throughout the day releases endorphins, relieves stress, and supports normal and improved energy levels and mood.
Movement activities can be done at home, at a desk, or in a small space. They can alleviate physical and emotional issues, especially low back and neck pain associated with sitting for long periods or staring at a computer. Some activities include easy ways to move throughout the day and more:
- Relaxation and movement
- Simple stretching, including neck and hand exercises
- Yoga for anxiety, stress, and burnout: Seated, Neurogenic, Gentle, Slow Flow, Restorative
- Learn More about our Classes
Mental Health Awareness
Mental Health Awareness helps everyone understand and better manage day-to-day emotional challenges. Stress can affect our health and overall well-being at home or work. Left unaddressed, physical conditions and mental issues can worsen and cause serious harm to our ability to function optimally and be present in everything we do.
Incorporating personal self-care habits and tools into daily life and knowing when and how to seek professional assistance. Some topics include:
- Recognizing signs of stress / Emotional health to enjoy better relationships
- Communication with others and managing emotional triggers
- Confidential Therapy / Medical Insurance and Employee Assistance Plans (EAP)
- Learn More about our Counseling Services
Mindfulness Tools involve nonjudgmental acceptance of one’s thoughts and feelings and provide an in-the-moment, beneficial way of responding to thoughts and feelings. Practicing these tools will help your team be better focused, think more clearly, handle stress and avoid burnout.
Mindfulness practices can bring a sense of calm and well-being to their day. Learning how to incorporate simple lifestyle changes for self-care and ways of responding to negative thoughts and feelings will improve their overall well-being. Some tools include:
- Get grounded and breathing techniques to manage stress
- Breath focus, simple meditation, body scan, and mindful awareness practices
- Healthy and mindful eating, controlling food cravings, conscious chewing
- Self-check-ins, posture awareness, and self-massage
- Wellness Workshops
- Journaling, Affirmations, and Learning to End Negative Self-Talk
- Learn more about our Stress Reduction Classes