Supporting employee mental health and wellness is no longer a nice-to-have
Wellness benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) are now a necessity in retaining employees and attracting new talent by helping them live more healthy, happy and productive lives. Small businesses with fewer employees and limited HR support can especially benefit, as decreased performance and workplace negativity can quickly affect their bottom line.
When your employees are healthier, your business is healthier!
- Our professional wellness staff can provide experiential and fun classes such as ‘seated desk-yoga’, ‘meditation to relax’, ‘heathy eating’ and many other self-care techniques. Customized health fairs, healthy ‘lunch & learn’ and other wellness support events are available to learn to manage stress, bring better focus and experience better health.
- Start with a single class or event. Or arrange a weekly or monthly schedule with a variety of wellness topics.
- Special programs can also be designed to include family members.
- Movement and gentle exercise can be a fun way to support body and mind fitness. Reducing stress and avoiding burnout can be helped with sessions such as: Mindfulness Survival Tips, Guided Meditation, Yoga and Get Grounded Classes. These are just a few of our weekly in-studio and virtual class offerings. Our In-Studio classes are small, welcoming and supportive, especially for beginners. Your team members can enjoy our Video on Demand classes at their convenience.
- Airmid’s Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) is available to assist your employees and their families with personal and/or work-related problems that may impact their health, emotional well-being and job performance. 30-Minute Telehealth Check-ins or a 60-minute Behavioral Health Therapy Session may include support for interpersonal / relationship issues at work or home, health concerns, substance abuse, stress or grief.
- Professional therapeutic support is also available when organizations need to cope with workplace violence, trauma, or other emergency response situations. Confidentiality is maintained in accordance with HIPPA privacy laws and ethical standards.