Yoga is Different at Airmid
First of all we’re a wholistic healing center, not a large gym or fitness center. Our classes are small and intimate with experienced and compassionate instructors who provide personal attention for all ages and all experience levels. We especially welcome beginners and intermediates or those who prefer a healing and supportive environment for their yoga practice.
Your First Class is Free.
And your first month is only $30 for 30 days of unlimited yoga, meditation and Pilates classes. We offer a variety of affordable attendance options including reduced rates for Seniors, Youth, Military and First Responders. Our members love the variety of classes and wellness services and we know you will too!
Explore our Website and Come on in For a Class!
Stress Management and TRE® First Classes are also Free to Try!
Friday Wellness Clinic
3pm to 6pm
Experience a chair massage session or acupuncture treatment / Learn about our yoga, meditation classes and therapeutic counseling services / Discover how essential oils can help you with self-care / Find out how TRE® and stress management classes can help eliminate stress, tension and trauma and much more!
Check out these other events and classes!
* Chair Yoga – Tuesdays 11am
* TRE® Class – Tuesdays 6:30pm
* Pilates Class – Thursdays 11:15am
* Saturday Morning Yoga – 10:45am
* Kids Yoga ages 4 -11 – Mondays 5pm
* Stress Management Class – Fridays 6:30pm
* MBSR 8 Week Foundation Course Sundays starting February 17th
* Healing Power of Food 5 Week Workshop – Wednesdays Starting January 16th